Mission & Vision
(1) To promote and foster co-operation, goodwill, understanding and friendship among the members.
(2) To exchange experience, opinions and skills among the members and to provide members with the latest information and technology in agriculture in order to improve the quality of fruits and to increase fruit production.
(3) To promote export of fruits with fair and competitive prices.
(4) To act as a bridging intermediary between the members and the government and also the relevant authorities on dealing with the problems encountered by the members.
(5) To organize seminars, dialogues and training sessions for the members to improve their knowledge so that they can generate a more productive economy in future.
(6) To increase the financial standing of the Society through donations/financial contributions with the condition that all donations or financial contributions from the public will be used to carry out the activities of the Society. Written approval will be sought from the Registrar of Societies or the relevant authorities before hand.
(7) To apply, purchase or rent buildings, land or to own land and other properties for the Society to carry out its activities. Written approval will be sought from the Registrar of Societies or the relevant authorities before hand.
(8) To assist the members in settling disputes, to promote education and to safeguard the common interest and welfare of the members.
(9) To assist the members to apply for land for the cultivation of fruits.